Shipping and Delivery
After you have successfully placed your order, our Customer Service team will conduct a verification process and update you as soon as possible by email.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- West Malaysia: 1 - 6 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak): 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- We will refund any items damaged in transit and items with a manufacturer’s fault as soon as the company receives the returned damaged item. Company apologises for any inconvenience. Please also provide digital photos of the damaged goods so the company can assess and process the replacement immediately.
- If your item arrives DOA (Dead On Arrival) or if a defect arises after delivery and a valid claim is received by our Customer Service Team within 7 days of delivery, we will refund you the purchase price of the product. Should you contact us outside the 14-day period, company service team will consider each claim on a case by case basis on its merits. Where we agree to refund you the purchase price of the Product, you must first return the defective Product to us. You will be obliged to pay for the return of the Product if the item is sent after 21 days from receipt of goods.
Return Authorisation Number - A Must Have
- A Return Authorization Number (RAN) is required for all refunds and credits. Where Company service team has provisionally determined that a Product is DOA, Company service team will issue you with a RAN. Products cannot be returned without a RAN. The Product should be returned to company within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RAN. All Products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the Product.
Organising the Return of DOA Products
- DOA Products must be returned whenever the company agrees to replace the Product or provide you with a refund. Conditions for a Refund:
- No refund will be given to you until we have received the DOA Product from you.
- Refunds will be issued by a credit to the customer profile details.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law, and any disputes arising in connection with this Website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
- All goods sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. All goods will be inspected before pickup. Where goods are manufactured fault or defective, company will proceed for exchange of item to the same item, colour code and same value. The company will reserve the final decision.
- Refund can be made if the purchased item is out of stock. Money refund will be transferred to the account that you made a payment with. The refund amount is equal to the amount you paid for your returned item(s) excluding the shipping cost of your return.
- The item must be returned to us in brand new condition, with the packaging and item being exactly as it was when you received it. This includes the return of the original packaging including labels and tags still being attached.
- If the returned item is in a noticeably used condition, then a credit may not be offered. Return postage is at your expense.
- Once we have received your returned item or the refund has been approved according to your issue, we will then send you either notification of receipt of your item and/or an email issuing you a check or cash for refund.
- If you have not received your Refund, after your approval notification within 2 working days please contact firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you as soon as possible. For further information about elective exchanges and others must be advised to email@example.com within 7 days or receipt of goods.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa and Master credit card from international or local banks.
Is it safe to use my credit card or provide my bank account number on your site?
Absolutely YES! We do not store any credit card information on our website as we understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important. At the same time, we apply a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorised access.