FIND OUT MORE ABOUT KISS MINERAL
- The Period After Opening of color cosmetic is in measure of months, after which the cosmetic should be discarded because it will be compromised by exposure to air and other parasites introduced to the cosmetic product from the day to day use by the consumer.
- 100% Pure mineral cosmetics do not carry bacteria, because there are no liquids, waters & oils or other chemicals inside. However, a consumer may at times use the cosmetic against the suggested instructions (eg: by dipping a damp applicator directly into the minerals). Or licking a brush instead of using a primer, as so forth. This, you can’t monitor nor control or measure.
- The Period After Opening for all these loose mineral cosmetic powders are technically 36 Months. However it is more common to reduce this period for safety reasons (listed above)
- All loose mineral powders- 36M-18M
- Mineral Lipstick- 6M
- Mineral Pencils- 6M
- Mineral Mascara, Tints- 3M
The Period After Opening is a legal requirement for cosmetics sold in the EU. This information can be depicted by “PAO36M” or more commonly by the Jar symbol followed by the months eg: 36M.
KISS mineral Premium Powder
- Discontinue if irritation or Discomfort is experienced.
- Do not store above 27 degrees
- Do not place a damp applicator into your jar. Keep Dry.
- Tap powder into lid and use applicator.
- Avoid contact with clothes or porous surfaces.
- Do not store above 27 degree.
- Store in a cool place.