What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalise your experience
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
To improve our website
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service
Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- All payment transactions done thru our website and or KISS mineral app are processed and approve by our Online Payment Gateway Service Provider – iPay88 Sdn Bhd.
- This online payment system accepts Credit Card / Debit Card and Online Banking (FPX)
- Your private and confidential information will be kept absolutely safe and strictly confidential. We do not store any of your banking information on our website as we understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important.
- Moreover, to ensure that every transaction is successfull subject to the banks' approval; we may or may not share your mobile phone number with iPay88 to facilitate verification and validation process for getting the transaction approve with the bank.
- iPAY88 apply a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and financial (credit card, account number, etc) information from any unauthorised access or use. They are in compliance to International Security Standards (PCI DSS 1) and Malaysian Financial Services Act 2013
Menara Prima Jalan PJU 1/39,
Dataran Prima 47301
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 603-7887 2261